If you are in need of custom branding or UI elements for your next project, Microlancer might just be the answer.
Envato (the company that runs the AppStorm network) has just launched a new digital marketplace where you can connect with freelancers who offer services to help you get your projects off the ground. Microlancer puts you in touch with those who can provide logo design, app icon design, branding elements, UI features, web design and a whole lot more – easily, affordably, safely and transparently.
Why is it different to other freelance sites?
- You don’t need to set up a project and review bids
- You can review providers by the type of service you need
- You can review their existing work, website and compare them to others
- Prices, turnaround time and revisions are all presented up front
- Envato reviews all providers to provide peace of mind
Hey folks! I’m Jordan McNamara, the Community Manager for Envato and I wanted to share some exciting news with you about the Envato Marketplaces.
The 12th of September was an exciting day for me as a member of our thriving Marketplace community. I along with everyone here at Envato HQ watched eagerly as the global Marketplace member count steadily grew higher and higher and higher… We were close, very close to the 1,000,000 member milestone. With every page refresh the count grew higher and I began to reflect on just how staggering having 1,000,000 members really is and on just what a fantastic community everyone has helped to build here.