If you’re a Mac user and operate a website or blog, you owe it to yourself to check out MarsEdit. The app offers a simple way to manage a blog from your desktop, with a range of features including excellent media handling and system-wide bookmarklet support.
Red Sweater have kindly donated three copies to give away, worth $29.95 each. There are two ways to enter:
- Via Comment – Tell us why you’d like a copy! The more convincing the better – two comments will be chosen at random for a free license.
- Via Twitter – Simply follow AppStorm on Twitter. We’ll choose one follower at random to win a copy (plus you’ll be kept up to date with all the latest Mac app news!)
The competition will run for one week, with winners announced on Tuesday 14th April 2009. As with all competitions, there’s just one legal point to make – you aren’t eligible to take part if you work for Envato.
Good luck! I’m excited to read your (always entertaining) entries. If you just can’t wait, you can download MarsEdit to experience a fully featured 30 day trial.
Thank you to everyone (nearly 200 of you!) that took part in the Pixelmator contest. It’s a fantastic application, and definitely worth finding out more about if you’re looking for a Photoshop alternative.
Without further ado, the three winning comments are:
- David Lackovic: i posted it on twitter: https://twitter.com/dlackovic/status/1402912925
- Alvaro Costa Neto: Posted on Twitter. http://twitter.com/nepheus/status/1403639695 Gonna post it on my website also: http://www.cosmobloco.com. Both are in portuguese from Brazil. Good luck everyone!
- Craig Paterson: Tweeted – http://twitter.com/cpfusion/status/1419798424
Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy using the app. Sorry if you missed out this time, but I do have one more copy of Pixelmator that I’ll be giving away at some point via Twitter. Feel free to follow AppStorm so you don’t miss out!
It’s that time of the week again… are you feeling ready to enter another competition? This week we’re giving away three copies of the fantastic Pixelmator. I was really impressed with the app in my review, and am thrilled that we’ve been offered a few copies to give away to our delightful readers!
To enter the competition this week, you simply need to do two things:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link
Simple! The competition will run for one week, and I’ll pick three winning comments at random on April 3rd 2009. As with all competitions, there’s just one legal point to make – you aren’t eligible to take part if you work for Envato.
Best of luck!
Thank you to everyone who entered the RapidWeaver competition last week. It was fascinating to take a look at your websites, and great to run a concurrent competition via Twitter. The results are in, but before announcing the winners I’d like to say a big thanks to Real Mac Software for sponsoring a couple of competitions on AppStorm recently. They’re producing some fantastic apps at the moment!
I’m pleased to announce that the winning, randomly selected commenter is:
- Pete, of http://peterlodinski.deviantart.com/
The Twitter competition winner, announced last Friday, was @autonomydesign with this delightfully random Tweet (in response to the question “What will you be doing this weekend?”)
Congratulations to the winners, and sorry to those who missed out. For your browsing pleasure, here are a few of the website links I particularly liked!
RapidWeaver is a great app for designing websites in a visual, template driven environment. Having recently reviewed RapidWeaver, we’re lucky enough to have two copies to give away to you beautiful readers. If you’re searching for a simple and powerful way to design a website, look no further.
One copy will be given away via Mac AppStorm, and another via Twitter. To enter:
- Leave a comment on this post with your current website address (or, if you don’t have a website, an idea for what you’d like to create with RapidWeaver)
- Follow us on Twitter – I’ll be asking a question via Twitter at a random time this week. The best answer will win!
Good luck, and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!
Thank you to everyone who entered the Billings competition. It’s always fun to give away free software, and I particularly like the fact that we’re able to reward a Twitter follower as well on this occasion. The results are in:
The winning blog comment, chosen at random is:
- Tony S: I’d love a copy of Billings to use for my own personal freelance photography business!!! It would be tremendously helpful!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!!
And the randomly selected Twitter follower is:
A huge congratulation to the winners – you’ll be contacted shortly. Sorry if you missed out, but you’ll have another chance to win again very soon. Next week’s competition will be for a RapidWeaver license, so stay tuned to Twitter or RSS to find out how to win!