Although the recent MacHeist bundle is now over, there is still another great deal going on over at TheMacSale. You can pick up ten popular Mac applications for $49 – a remarkably low price, considering what’s on offer.
Here are the applications included in the bundle:
- PathFinder – The ultimate file manager for your Mac.
- Shovebox – A place to put… everything!
- Supercard – Application development does not get any easier.
- StoryMill – Want to be writer? You need StoryMill.
- MiniOne Racing – Addictive and fun game, Mario Kart for your Mac!
- inkBook – Great notetaking app, with support for tablets!
- VideoConverter Pro – Easily convert your movies to watch on your iPhone/iPod.
- Slideshow – Create standalone presentations for Mac and PC!
- MacGourmet Deluxe – Hosting a Dinner Party? Avoid a poisoning lawsuit.
- Finance 6 – Organize your finances and stay in control of your accounts.
TheMacSale is on offer for two more days, and ends on the 15th March. Be sure to get your purchase in before then if a few of the applications included particularly appeal!
What do you think of the deal? Is it one that you’re likely to be purchasing in the next few days?
Congratulations to our five lucky winners, who will be receiving their license code very soon:
- Rick Vlaha
- Jay (@jgenin)
- Thibaut Ninove
- Varun Dogra
After reviewing Delicious Library earlier this week, I’m pleased to let you all know that we have five licences to give away to a handful of lucky readers!
Delicious Library is an app that will enable you to catalogue your books, music, software, toys, gadgets or video games. With barcode scanning, plenty of export options, and a gorgeous interface, it’s a solid application that’s worth checking out.
Entering the competition is really simple. All you need to do is follow us on Twitter and post your Twitter username in the comments.
Good luck, and we’ll be announcing the winners in one week – on Thursday 18th March.
MacHeist, known for their regular “bundle” sales of OS X software, have announced a new nanoBundle. This offer consists of 7 applications, usually priced at over $260, for $19.95. Here’s what to expect from this year’s bundle:
- MacJournal ($39.95) – A good choice for any amount of writing, whether that’s just a quick note, an in-depth blog entry or a full-on book. It recently featured in our note taking app roundup.
- RipIt ($19.95) – We recently reviewed RipIt, a DVD ripping application. An all-round winner, and a gorgeously designed app.
- Clips ($27) – Featuring in our recent clipboard utility roundup, Clips helps you better manage copy-and-pasting on your Mac.
- CoverScout ($39.95) – A well-designed and useful application for quickly locating missing cover art in your iTunes library. I’ll be purchasing the bundle for this application alone!
- Flow ($25) – Flow is an FTP app that we have reviewed in the past. We really liked the range of features it packed.
- Tales Of Monkey Island ($34.95) – The obligatory bundle game, this one promises six episodes of pirate-filled adventure. Unlikely to be the “killer” app that makes you purchase the bundle!
- RapidWeaver ($79) – Unlocked after a certain number of bundles are purchased, RapidWeaver is a brilliant web design tool for the Mac. Check out our review for an in-depth look at it’s feature set.
You have seven days to purchase the bundle and, as usual, the final two applications are only unlocked after a certain number of sales are reached. Don’t worry – the target is always met!
What’s the verdict? Will you be picking up the bundle for $19.95?
We’d like to say a big thank you to this month’s AppStorm sponsors, and the great software they create! If you’re interested in advertising, you can order a slot through BuySellAds.
CleanMyMac – CleanMyMac represents a sophisticated all-in-one-suite utility that helps keep your Mac clean and healthy.
MiniBooks – A handy iPhone app from FreshBooks that lets you track your time and invoice your clients while you’re away from your computer.
Billings – Billings’ simple workflow and intuitive interface makes quoting, invoicing, and time tracking effortless.
Daylite Touch – Daylite Touch is a business productivity manager for the iPhone and iPod touch, winner of a 2009 Macworld Best of Show award, designed as a companion to Daylite on the Mac.
Pages Templates Pro – With Pages Templates Pro, you can even turn your envelopes and invoices into a key part of a successful advertising campaign.
Congratulations to the following winners of our TapeDeck giveaway. Your license will be on the way very soon!
- Maik Prus
- Vitor Hugo
- Hector Lee
Competition Details (Now Closed)
It’s competition time again, and today we have three licenses of TapeDeck to give away. TapeDeck is a retro audio recorder for OS X, organising your recordings into virtual “tapes”, with a thoroughly unique interface. We posted an in-depth review of TapeDeck last week, and are thrilled that we have a few licenses to offer our readers!
Entering is very simple. All you need to do is:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link!
The competition will run for one week, and we’ll announce the winners on the Friday 5th March. Good luck, and have a fun weekend!
Over the weekend and into Monday we unfortunately experienced some pretty severe downtime on all Envato WordPress blogs and here on the FreelanceSwitch Forums. The downtime was due to problems in the data centre of our current hosting company which was out of our control.
It seems to all be resolved now, but I just wanted to make a quick apology for the inconvenience and interruptions. We’re going to be re-examining our hosting setup to make sure we avoid this situation in the future and to generally try to pull up the quality of service across the board.
In the meantime there may be some further minor interruptions as we shore up the setup. Thank you for your patience!