MacHeist, known for their regular “bundle” sales of OS X software, have announced a new nanoBundle. This offer consists of 7 applications, usually priced at over $260, for $19.95. Here’s what to expect from this year’s bundle:
- MacJournal ($39.95) – A good choice for any amount of writing, whether that’s just a quick note, an in-depth blog entry or a full-on book. It recently featured in our note taking app roundup.
- RipIt ($19.95) – We recently reviewed RipIt, a DVD ripping application. An all-round winner, and a gorgeously designed app.
- Clips ($27) – Featuring in our recent clipboard utility roundup, Clips helps you better manage copy-and-pasting on your Mac.
- CoverScout ($39.95) – A well-designed and useful application for quickly locating missing cover art in your iTunes library. I’ll be purchasing the bundle for this application alone!
- Flow ($25) – Flow is an FTP app that we have reviewed in the past. We really liked the range of features it packed.
- Tales Of Monkey Island ($34.95) – The obligatory bundle game, this one promises six episodes of pirate-filled adventure. Unlikely to be the “killer” app that makes you purchase the bundle!
- RapidWeaver ($79) – Unlocked after a certain number of bundles are purchased, RapidWeaver is a brilliant web design tool for the Mac. Check out our review for an in-depth look at it’s feature set.
You have seven days to purchase the bundle and, as usual, the final two applications are only unlocked after a certain number of sales are reached. Don’t worry – the target is always met!
What’s the verdict? Will you be picking up the bundle for $19.95?
We’d like to say a big thank you to this month’s AppStorm sponsors, and the great software they create! If you’re interested in advertising, you can order a slot through BuySellAds.
CleanMyMac – CleanMyMac represents a sophisticated all-in-one-suite utility that helps keep your Mac clean and healthy.
MiniBooks – A handy iPhone app from FreshBooks that lets you track your time and invoice your clients while you’re away from your computer.
Billings – Billings’ simple workflow and intuitive interface makes quoting, invoicing, and time tracking effortless.
Daylite Touch – Daylite Touch is a business productivity manager for the iPhone and iPod touch, winner of a 2009 Macworld Best of Show award, designed as a companion to Daylite on the Mac.
Pages Templates Pro – With Pages Templates Pro, you can even turn your envelopes and invoices into a key part of a successful advertising campaign.
Congratulations to the following winners of our TapeDeck giveaway. Your license will be on the way very soon!
- Maik Prus
- Vitor Hugo
- Hector Lee
Competition Details (Now Closed)
It’s competition time again, and today we have three licenses of TapeDeck to give away. TapeDeck is a retro audio recorder for OS X, organising your recordings into virtual “tapes”, with a thoroughly unique interface. We posted an in-depth review of TapeDeck last week, and are thrilled that we have a few licenses to offer our readers!
Entering is very simple. All you need to do is:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link!
The competition will run for one week, and we’ll announce the winners on the Friday 5th March. Good luck, and have a fun weekend!
Over the weekend and into Monday we unfortunately experienced some pretty severe downtime on all Envato WordPress blogs and here on the FreelanceSwitch Forums. The downtime was due to problems in the data centre of our current hosting company which was out of our control.
It seems to all be resolved now, but I just wanted to make a quick apology for the inconvenience and interruptions. We’re going to be re-examining our hosting setup to make sure we avoid this situation in the future and to generally try to pull up the quality of service across the board.
In the meantime there may be some further minor interruptions as we shore up the setup. Thank you for your patience!
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition to win the whole suite of apps created by The Little App Factory.
This was a particularly big competition, and we received some fantastic comments packed with suggestions for the AppStorm websites. I’ll be reviewing these over the next few days to pick out a few new ideas for reviews, articles, and changes to the network.
Without further ado, here are the three lucky winners who are walking away with the full suite of apps created by The Little App Factory:
Congratulations, and we’ll be sending through your license codes shortly! Once again, thank you to everyone who entered, and thank you to the developer for generously donating the licenses.
We’re kicking off a bumper competition today, to win every single one of the applications created by The Little App Factory. We have three packages to give away, each worth over $60.
Here’s what you stand to win:
- iRip – Easily transfer your songs and media from an iPod/iPhone back to your computer.
- Ripit – The fastest and simplest solution for archiving your DVD movies to your Mac.
- Evom – This is a free app but certainly worth mentioning, letting you convert and transfer your favourite movies onto your iPod, iPhone or Apple TV.
- Rivet – Stream your music, movies, and photos to your Xbox and Playstation 3.
- Ringtones – Last but not least, Ringtones creates high-quality ringtones for your iPhone straight from your own music.
Read on for more information about how to enter!
A big thank you to everyone who entered our Cocktail competition last week. We’ve picked the five lucky winners, and I’m pleased to announce that they are:
- Julian Schrader
- Tyago Neres
Your license codes will be on the way very soon! Apologies to those of you who missed out, but we’ll have a fantastic giveaway coming later this week to win the entire suite of The Little App Factory‘s software.