If you’re looking to snag a great bargain, then now’s the time to do it. Currently there are 3 (that’s right, 3) great Mac app bundles on sale with plenty of high-quality, useful apps for OS X at one low price.
Read on after the break for more information about these bundles and where you can get them from!
If you’re on the hunt for a great productivity bundle, then Productive Macs have got you sorted. For the tiny price of $39.99, you get the following great apps:
- RapidWeaver (RRP: $80) – one of the easiest to use and most powerful web design software for your Mac.
- DEVONThink (RRP: $50) – an easy way to keep all your documents (for example Office documents, PDF files and bookmarks) all organised.
- Printopia (RRP: $20) – AirPrint from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to any printer.
- MailTags (RRP: $30) – an extension to Apple Mail allowing you to attach metadata, tags and keywords to messages.
- HoudahSpot (RRP: $30) – a powerful search tool based on Spotlight.
- Trickster (RRP: $10) – easy access to your files, folders and applications from your menu bar.
- MacJournal (RRP: $40) – the most popular Mac personal journaling software with integration to Blogger, WordPress and LiveJournal.
- Voila (RRP: $30) – a tool for capturing, editing and sharing your screen.
The Productive Macs bundle promotion ends on Tuesday, June 19th.
The MacUpdate bundle is another great value bundle on sale now, and features the following software:
- Parallels Desktop 7 (RRP: $79.99) – run Windows, Linux and other operating systems virtually without having to restart your Mac.
- BusyCal (RRP: $49.99) – an advanced desktop calendar app with full iCloud, Google Calendar and iOS device support (for the first 15,000 buyers of the bundle)
- ScreenFlow 3 (RRP: $99.99) – a great and easy way for capturing and editing screencasts.
- Civilisation V (RRP: $39.99) – Sid Mayer’s popular game where you create and run your own civilisation.
- Jaksta (RRP: $49.95) – download web-based media from sites such as Pandora, Grooveshark and Spotify right onto your Mac.
- Espionage 3 (RRP: $19.99) – encrypt and back up your data using AES 256-bit encryption.
- Speed Download 5 (RRP: $25) – a full download manager which optimises your Internet connection to its full potential.
- Attachment Tamer 3 (RRP: $14.99) – gives you complete control over your Apple Mail attachments.
- KeyCue 6 (RRP: $28) – a tool to help you memorise all the keyboard shortcuts in your favourite program.
- A Better Finder Rename (RRP: $19.95) – the easiest way to bulk rename files on your Mac.
- My Living Desktop 5 (RRP: $29.95) – transform your desktop into a beautiful, moving environment.
The MacUpdate bundle is priced at $49.99 and goes on until Wednesday, June 20th.
BundleHunt is yet another Mac productivity bundle with a few added extras in for designers as well:
- iStopMotion 2 Home (RRP: $49) – a really easy way to make stop-motion movies.
- LittleSnapper (RRP: $40) – a screenshot manager with plenty of extra features.
- TotalFinder (RRP: $18) – add tabs, hotkeys and other tweaks to Finder on OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
- Typinator (RRP: $31) – allows you to set up custom abbreviations for your most commonly used sentences and graphics and features full spelling correction for English (US and British), French and German.
- Default Folder X (RRP: $35) – an extension to the default Open and Save function on OS X.
- Keyboard Maestro (RRP: $36) – record your own custom macros and activate them at any time.
- PhoneView (RRP: $19.95) – view your iPhone or iPad app data, voicemail, SMS and iMessages, call log and more directly on your Mac.
- Glyph Ocean Icons (RRP: $63) – 1,500 royalty-free vector icons in 3 different sizes (24 x 24, 32 x 32 and 48 x 48) and 7 file formats (PNG, PDF, EPS, AI, JPG, CSH and CDR)
- ThemeFuse (RRP: $196) – four premium WordPress themes of your choice (choose between 21).
- Picons Ultimate + (RRP: $74) – 600 royalty-free vector icons from the Basic 1, 2 and 3 icon sets.
The BundleHunt bundle is priced at $49.99 (saving a total of $536, or 91%) and is available until Friday, June 22nd.
Share Your Thoughts!
With three great Mac bundles running simultaneously, it seems like us Mac users are always on the cutting edge when it comes to great app bargains! What you do think of the bundles? Are you going to purchase any one of them (or all three?). Let us know in the comments section below!