We thought that we should let you know about a new Mac software bundle that’s gone on sale today. The Mac Sale is back for a second time, offering a range of different software for the bargain price of $49.99.
Here are the different application on offer:
- HoudahGeo (normally $30.00)
- MacJournal (normally $39.95)
- CrossOver Games (normally $42.00)
- Picturesque (normally $29.95)
- Morph Age (normally $59.95)
- Searchlight (normally $39.00)
- Vinoteka (normally $43.49)
- Stone iMaginator (normally $49.99)
- Opacity Express (normally $39.99)
- Stor (normally $25.00)
You can even receive an extra 5% off the bundle if you use the code “TMSAPPSTORM” when purchasing. Let us know what you think of the bundle, the price, and the applications on offer in the comments!