MacHeist, known for their regular “bundle” sales of OS X software, have announced a new nanoBundle. This offer consists of 7 applications, usually priced at over $260, for $19.95. Here’s what to expect from this year’s bundle:
- MacJournal ($39.95) – A good choice for any amount of writing, whether that’s just a quick note, an in-depth blog entry or a full-on book. It recently featured in our note taking app roundup.
- RipIt ($19.95) – We recently reviewed RipIt, a DVD ripping application. An all-round winner, and a gorgeously designed app.
- Clips ($27) – Featuring in our recent clipboard utility roundup, Clips helps you better manage copy-and-pasting on your Mac.
- CoverScout ($39.95) – A well-designed and useful application for quickly locating missing cover art in your iTunes library. I’ll be purchasing the bundle for this application alone!
- Flow ($25) – Flow is an FTP app that we have reviewed in the past. We really liked the range of features it packed.
- Tales Of Monkey Island ($34.95) – The obligatory bundle game, this one promises six episodes of pirate-filled adventure. Unlikely to be the “killer” app that makes you purchase the bundle!
- RapidWeaver ($79) – Unlocked after a certain number of bundles are purchased, RapidWeaver is a brilliant web design tool for the Mac. Check out our review for an in-depth look at it’s feature set.
You have seven days to purchase the bundle and, as usual, the final two applications are only unlocked after a certain number of sales are reached. Don’t worry – the target is always met!
What’s the verdict? Will you be picking up the bundle for $19.95?