With all the hype centered yearly around MacHeist, it’s common for other bundles to be easily overlooked. One great deal announced yesterday is The Mac Sale, offering ten highly acclaimed applications for $49.99.
The software included in the bundle is:
- Flux – An all-in-one web design app which handles CSS, WYSIWYG, coding, debugging, publishing, and even basic image editing (see our review)
- Scribbles – Whether you want to sketch a cartoon, draw a birthday card or jot down some design ideas, Scribbles can help bring your imagination to life.
- Interarchy – An advanced file-transfer system for OS X, including a brand new protocol built upon SSH.
- Iris – A powerful, intuitive, and easy-to-use solution for all your photo editing needs.
- WriteRoom – An application which takes a completely different approach to writing, stripping away all the distractions you commonly find yourself faced with when using a Mac (see our review)
- REALBasic – A software development tool for creating high-quality applications.
- Houdah Spot – The bestselling file search tool for the Mac, unleashing the full power of Spotlight.
- Stuf – The professional clipboard manager built for the modern Mac.
- TaskPaper – A task manager that recognizes and automatically formats projects, tasks, notes, and tags.
- MarinerCalc – A powerful spreadsheet that can “turn data into information” with powerful tools to analyze, communicate, and share.
The sale has started already and will continue to run until the 18th August. An asking price of $49.99 is a real bargain for the applications on offer, and I’d certainly recommend taking a closer look to decide whether the bundle is worth snapping up.
Disclaimer: Although The Mac Sale are one of our advertisers, this is not a sponsored post. We just think it’s a great deal!