Thanks to everyone who took part in the giveaway this week, and special thanks to the kind people at Algoriddim! I’m excited to let you know that the winners have now been chosen. Congratulations are in order to:
Well done to the lucky winners, and we’ll be in touch soon. Sorry to those who missed out, be sure to check back for more great competitions!
Old Competition Post
The simply superb djay for Mac has recently been updated to include Retina Graphics, I though it the perfect opportunity to look at what makes it so great — and give three readers the chance to grab a free copy.
Read on to find out how to enter…
We reviewed djay back in May 2011 and loved it, but algoriddim have improved the app by leaps and bounds since then! While djay can’t replace the most expensive type of DJ setup, it’s an incredibly polished and professional app that’s surprisingly powerful. Here are a few of the best features:
- Seamless iTunes integration — iTunes may be unwieldy, but djay handles it well.
- Multi-touch trackpad control — which, alongside a simply daunting list of keyboard shortcuts, enables you to make quicker, slicker changes.
- Harmonic match — helps you find songs that are in the same key as the one you’re playing, and allows you to transpose whole songs.
- Gorgeous Retina graphics — you can’t fault djay on its looks.
- Record your performance — for the proud amateur, you can record your performance and show off to your friends.
- iCloud integration — it’ll remember cue points and other metadata created while using djay on your iPad or iPhone.
It’s a superb app that is not only a useful tool, but also endless fun for any aspiring DJ. Read on to find out how you can win one of three copies!
How to Enter
Entering the competition is really easy. All you need to do is:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link!
Best of luck, and I’ll be picking the winners in just over a week.