In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting MovingPhotos3D. The developer describes MovingPhotos3D as being able to effortlessly send your photos flying around in three dimensions. You can see hundreds of pictures form cities, spheres, and other shapes.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Use your iPhoto library, Aperture 3 library, iTunes artwork, or photos from any folder you choose.
- One shape arranges the photos to words of your choice, in any language.
- Choose which shapes to use.
- Adjust how many photos are used and how fast they move around.
- Choose a background image.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Developer: David McNerney
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of MovingPhotos3D? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.