In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Compartments. The developer describes Compartments as a new, easy-to-use home inventory program. It is designed to help you protect your valuables with as little effort as possible. It has innovative features like Quick Add and Quick Apply to make entering data fast and easy.
View your items however you want: sort by location, or tag items and organize them into auto-updating collections. Plus, generate quick insurance reports.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- One-click customizable inventory reports to distribute to your insurance company in case of disaster or theft.
- Spend minutes, not hours, entering your information: Quick Add and Quick Apply allow you to enter and edit many items at once.
- WarrantyGuard keeps track of warranty expiration dates and necessary warranty info, including receipts and serial numbers.
- Backup and sync via MobileMe or Dropbox keeps your data safe even if your computer is lost or stolen.
- Organize your items by location and with tags into smart, auto-updating collections.
Requirements: OS X 10.5+ (Leopard or Snow Leopard)
Developer: LittleFin Software
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Compartments? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.