In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Pagico. The developer describes Pagico as a personal database that combines resource management and task management into one streamlined platform, which allows you to manage tasks and resources (notes, files and lists, etc) in projects and contact profiles. Pagico also provides unparalleled classification features for your projects, so that categorizing and locating your content is easier than ever.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top six features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Manage projects by centralizing and storing all kinds of resources (notes, lists, tasks, files, etc) in projects
- The “Schedule Flowchart” feature that turns all ToDos into an intuitive flowchart
- Keep track of contacts by creating contact profiles and centralizing all kinds of resources
- The new Today screen that helps you re-order, complete, and re-schedule daily tasks easily
- A uniquely designed Inbox that takes everything (notes, lists, tasks, files, etc)
- Cross-reference (interlink) projects and contacts easily
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
Developer:: Pagico Software
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write an updated review of Pagico? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the polls below if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! Do you have any feedback regarding our Quick Look sponsored posts? Just send us an email and let us know!