In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Billings. Put simply, Billings’ logical workflow and intuitive interface make quoting, invoicing, and time tracking simple. You can generate invoices using one of 30 professionally designed templates to ensure you reflect your company’s image. Manage your client accounts and easily identify overdue clients – then send them a statement with the click of a button.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Track: Keep track of time, mileage, and expenses easily.
- Invoicing: Send stunning invoices with one click.
- Payments: Know who owes you instantly, send statements with one click.
- Reports: Analyze your data using 30 built-in business reports – or create your own.
- iPhone: Billings Touch lets you invoice like a pro, even when you’re mobile.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
Developer:: Marketcircle Inc.
Vote for a Review
We’ve reviewed Billings previously on Mac.AppStorm, but it was over a year ago. Quite a bit has changed since then!
Would you like to see us write an updated review of Billings? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the polls below if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! Do you have any feedback regarding our Quick Look sponsored posts? Just send us an email and let us know!