In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Mental Case. The developer describes Mental Case as the ultimate study tool for Mac OS X and iPhone, combining traditional flashcards with the latest learning techniques. Use it to study for an exam or learn a new language. Anything you want to learn, Mental Case can teach you.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Create simple notes or Q&A flashcards with text, images, and audio
- Study in beautiful slideshows
- Advanced algorithm for long-term memory retention
- Sync to iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to study on the go
- Gather information directly with built in screen capture, iSight support, and audio recording
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Developer: The Mental Faculty
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write an updated review of Mental Case? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.