In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Optimal Layout. The developer describes Optimal Layout as a powerful solution for managing your app windows, helping you make the most of your screen space.
Keyboard commands allow you to move, resize, tile and switch between windows. You can easily re-organize a whole group of windows to fill the screen and tweak the position of an individual window. There are lots of options for how windows move and resize, working the way you want.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Select a group of windows and a layout to instantly fill the screen
- Resize windows and the window edges stick together, so there’s no annoying overlapping
- Keyboard commands to move windows across the screen smoothly snapping into alignment
- A window switcher which lists all the open application windows and shows a preview of each one
- A mini desktop showing the window’s location and allowing you to use the mouse to reposition it
Requirements: 10.5+ and an Intel Processor
Developer: Benedict Lowndes
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Optimal Layout? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.