In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Resize. The developer of Resize says that when doing web design, it’s critical to test how your page looks under different screen resolutions. Since the mobile web is exploding fast, you have to test against the mobile devices too. Resize is a Safari Extension that to make the process dead easy.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Resize Safari window via presets button or context menu with single click
- Full Customizable, you can input your own size or hide presets Bar or disable context menu
- Able to set Safari window size by either Inner window or Outer window
- Show value of current size in real-time when resize Safari window manually
- Built-in reference book gives you a quick view of the most popular devices’ screen resolutions
Requirements: Safari 5.0.1 or later on Mac OS X
Developer: Chen Luo
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Resize? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.