In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting SyncMate. The developer describes SyncMate as a handy sync tool for Mac OS X, which enables you to sync data between your Mac and Windows Mobile devices, Nokia S40 phones, other Macs and Windows PCs, PlayStation Portable and USB drives. SyncMate also supports synchronization of your Mac data with your Google account.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- All-in-one sync tool – allows syncing multiple devices mentioned above with your Mac within one application.
- SyncMate can sync various data between your Mac and supported devices – contacts in Address Book, iCal events, music, images, videos, folders, notes, stickies, to dos and so on.
- SyncMate is available in Free version, which lets you sync most vital data between Mac and supported devices – Address Book and iCal entries.
- Offers numerous non-sync options – possibility to view and manage your SMS messages on Mac, analyze device info, install applications on Windows Mobile device, view Calls history.
- Automatic synchronization – all devices can be synced with your Mac automatically.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Developer:: Eltima Software.
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write an updated review of SyncMate? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the polls below if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! Do you have any feedback regarding our Quick Look sponsored posts? Just send us an email and let us know!