In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Web Remote. The developer describes Web Remote as being for all those who want to enjoy YouTube videos from anywhere in the room, not just in front of a computer. It lets you control and browse YouTube videos running inside Safari with an Apple Remote. You can control playback and browse related videos/playlists from your couch with your remote, and the latest version also works with the AudioBox.FM music player.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Control playback of YouTube videos with your Apple Remote (play/pause/seek/volume/…)
- Lets you quickly skip to next video/song in the queue
- Browse related videos and playlists with your remote
- Also works with AudioBox.fm music player
- Support for more video/audio/photo sharing sites to follow
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and an Apple Remote
Developer: Web Remote
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Web Remote? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.