Once It’s Gone, It’s Gone…
We’ve seen a fantastic response to the Freelance Mac App Bundle over the past week, and thousands of our readers have taken advantage of the awesome deal we put together. If you haven’t picked up your copy already, there isn’t long left! In 24 hours time, the doors will close and we’ll stop accepting any more orders.
Just as a quick reminder, for the next 24 hours, you can get your hands on all the following for the rock-bottom price of $49:
We’re featuring eight awesome applications that can make your life easier, and more enjoyable, as a freelancer. These are:
- Billings – Powerful time billing and invoicing for anyone (Usually $39.99)
- TextExpander – Save time and keystrokes with frequently used “snippet” abbreviations (Usually $34.95)
- WriteRoom – The best distraction-free writing environment (Usually $24.99)
- Radium – The easiest way to listen to internet radio on Mac (Usually $24.99)
- Arq – Online backup built especially for the Mac (Usually $29)
- LittleSnapper – Build up your own versatile design scrapbook (Usually $29)
- 1Password – Have you ever forgotten a password? Never again (Usually $39.99)
- Alarms – Prioritise and track your daily tasks (Usually $16.80)
In addition to the above apps, we’re also throwing in a few fantastic Envato marketplace items:
- Highlight WordPress Theme (Usually $35)
- Ultimate Client Manager (Usually $20)
- Translucent Business Card Template (Usually $6)
- Rockstar Freelancer eBook (Usually $29)
And a Free eBook!
Even if the bundle isn’t for you, anyone can grab a free copy of Smashing Magazine’s Successful Freelancing eBook, worth $9.95, just for sending out a tweet about the bundle! Head over to the bundle page to find out more, and grab your free eBook.
Don’t Miss Out! Grab the Bundle Today
This awesome offer will only be available for 24 hours, and we’d hate for you to miss out. After the timer hits zero, you’ll never see another offer of this magnitude again – don’t be kicking yourself when you realise the bundle is no longer available tomorrow!
Good news! We’ve selected the winners for the Fantastical giveaway! If your username is listed below, you’ll be receiving an email soon with information on how to claim your prize. Thanks for participating everyone, check back for more awesome giveaways soon.
Over $330 of Value for Just $49!
I’m incredibly excited to let you know that we have just launched our first ever bundle! The Freelance Mac App Bundle is an unbeatable deal for freelancers, giving you eight awesome Mac apps, three bonus files from the marketplaces, and two inspiring eBooks – all for just $49!
Which Apps Are Included?
We’re featuring eight awesome applications that can make your life easier, and more enjoyable, as a freelancer. These are: (more…)
Good news! We’ve chosen our five winners to receive a free copy of the Mac Essentials Bundle. Check the list below to see if you won. If you’re one of the lucky winners, go check your email right away for download instructions. The Bundle ends today at at 11:59 PM PST so you’ll only have on shot to redeem your prize!
- Joe Casabona
- Eden T.
- Goran Halusa
- Lia Belle
Didn’t Win? Get $5 Off!
Unfortunately, despite a huge response, only five people could win a free copy of the bundle. However, everyone can shave $5 off the price of the bundle right now by following the link below!
Save $5 Now on the StackSocial Mac Essentials Bundle: Click Here
As another year draws to a close, it’s time for the inevitable “end of year bundles”! There are three to look out for this year – The Humble Indie Bundle, Fusion Ads Holiday Bundle, and MacUpdate’s December 2010 Bundle. Each of these offers some excellent software at a great price.
Read on for the lo-down on what’s available, an overview of how the (very unique) Humble Indie Bundle works, as well as a few links to our reviews of the software on offer!
Bundles still seem to be all the rage in the Mac software world at the moment, and today marks the launch of another popular bundle – iUseMac. This one is priced at $29 for a whole range of handy Mac apps in different categories including Picturesque, Renamer, and TypeIt4Me.
Read on to find out what’s available, and discover how you can be in with a chance of winning the whole bundle!
Mac software bundles are big business these days, and new ones seem to be cropping up on a regular basis. Spawned by the still-popular MacHeist in 2006, bundle software sales always generate a stir in the Mac user community.
Whether this is down to the excitement of gaining a bunch of software for a really low price, or in kickback to the often poor deals given to the developers, most Mac users have an opinion on the issue in one form or another.
Whichever camp you fall into, you’ll be interested to know that two popular Mac bundles are drawing to a close over the next few days.
Bundles are controversial. Developers rarely get a good deal, and there’s a wealth of mixed opinion about whether they’re really such a good idea. Even if a certain percentage does go to charity.
Yesterday marked the start of The Humble Indie Bundle, a unique concept that lets you pay what you want for the applications on offer. You heard it right! If you bought these five games separately, it would cost around $80 – but you get to set the price.
All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux, and there’s no middle-man. 100% of your purchase goes directly to the developers and non-profits as you specify (minus credit card fees).
So far, the bundle has sold over 35,000 times, and raised just under $300,000 – the figures may well be higher by the time this is published. It’s a great concept and, if you’d like to support the indie game developer community, be sure to find out more.
Although the recent MacHeist bundle is now over, there is still another great deal going on over at TheMacSale. You can pick up ten popular Mac applications for $49 – a remarkably low price, considering what’s on offer.
Here are the applications included in the bundle:
- PathFinder – The ultimate file manager for your Mac.
- Shovebox – A place to put… everything!
- Supercard – Application development does not get any easier.
- StoryMill – Want to be writer? You need StoryMill.
- MiniOne Racing – Addictive and fun game, Mario Kart for your Mac!
- inkBook – Great notetaking app, with support for tablets!
- VideoConverter Pro – Easily convert your movies to watch on your iPhone/iPod.
- Slideshow – Create standalone presentations for Mac and PC!
- MacGourmet Deluxe – Hosting a Dinner Party? Avoid a poisoning lawsuit.
- Finance 6 – Organize your finances and stay in control of your accounts.
TheMacSale is on offer for two more days, and ends on the 15th March. Be sure to get your purchase in before then if a few of the applications included particularly appeal!
What do you think of the deal? Is it one that you’re likely to be purchasing in the next few days?
MacHeist, known for their regular “bundle” sales of OS X software, have announced a new nanoBundle. This offer consists of 7 applications, usually priced at over $260, for $19.95. Here’s what to expect from this year’s bundle:
- MacJournal ($39.95) – A good choice for any amount of writing, whether that’s just a quick note, an in-depth blog entry or a full-on book. It recently featured in our note taking app roundup.
- RipIt ($19.95) – We recently reviewed RipIt, a DVD ripping application. An all-round winner, and a gorgeously designed app.
- Clips ($27) – Featuring in our recent clipboard utility roundup, Clips helps you better manage copy-and-pasting on your Mac.
- CoverScout ($39.95) – A well-designed and useful application for quickly locating missing cover art in your iTunes library. I’ll be purchasing the bundle for this application alone!
- Flow ($25) – Flow is an FTP app that we have reviewed in the past. We really liked the range of features it packed.
- Tales Of Monkey Island ($34.95) – The obligatory bundle game, this one promises six episodes of pirate-filled adventure. Unlikely to be the “killer” app that makes you purchase the bundle!
- RapidWeaver ($79) – Unlocked after a certain number of bundles are purchased, RapidWeaver is a brilliant web design tool for the Mac. Check out our review for an in-depth look at it’s feature set.
You have seven days to purchase the bundle and, as usual, the final two applications are only unlocked after a certain number of sales are reached. Don’t worry – the target is always met!
What’s the verdict? Will you be picking up the bundle for $19.95?