Keeping open multiple application windows, even multiple browser tabs, can eat up a lot of memory and slow your machine down. But when you’re busy, it’s difficult to sacrifice the ease of having every application and website you need one click away for that extra speed boost.
Click.to makes that trade off a little easier by gathering all of those applications into a single menu interface. By allowing you to access everything in one place, it’s no longer necessary to keep a tab for every web app and a window for every application going at the same time. But how much functionality can Click.to really provide in a single popup menu? We’ll take a look! (more…)
Congratulations are in order to our five randomly selected winners! Without further ado, they are:
- Andrew Ford
Thanks for taking the time to enter, and we’ll have another competition kicking off next week.
Today I’m pleased to announce that we have five copies of iStat Menus to give away, courtesy of the lovely folk at Bjango. We reviewed the latest release of iStat Menus earlier in the week, and were really impressed with the quality of the application.
iStat Menus keeps you informed with exactly what’s going on behind the scenes of your computer – CPU/memory usage, disk space, battery life – you name it, and you can keep track of it with iStat. All through a beautiful interface.
Entering only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link!
The competition will run for one week, and we’ll announce the winners on the Friday, 14th May. Good luck, and enjoy your weekend!
- When you need to quickly annotate some pictures, here's the best Mac, Web, and PC apps for you: http://t.co/ddvjj8Mzo1
7 hours ago
- Love Droplr? It's now ready to take on your business file sharing, too. http://t.co/hPms4KVk3W
10 hours ago
- Another App Won't Solve Your Problems http://t.co/KeOFMajQI6
10 hours ago
- A Public Service Announcement: Another App Won’t Solve Your Problems. http://t.co/MfFHW6J2xY
12 hours ago