Keeping open multiple application windows, even multiple browser tabs, can eat up a lot of memory and slow your machine down. But when you’re busy, it’s difficult to sacrifice the ease of having every application and website you need one click away for that extra speed boost.
Click.to makes that trade off a little easier by gathering all of those applications into a single menu interface. By allowing you to access everything in one place, it’s no longer necessary to keep a tab for every web app and a window for every application going at the same time. But how much functionality can Click.to really provide in a single popup menu? We’ll take a look! (more…)
Congratulations are in order to our five randomly selected winners! Without further ado, they are:
- Andrew Ford
Thanks for taking the time to enter, and we’ll have another competition kicking off next week.
Today I’m pleased to announce that we have five copies of iStat Menus to give away, courtesy of the lovely folk at Bjango. We reviewed the latest release of iStat Menus earlier in the week, and were really impressed with the quality of the application.
iStat Menus keeps you informed with exactly what’s going on behind the scenes of your computer – CPU/memory usage, disk space, battery life – you name it, and you can keep track of it with iStat. All through a beautiful interface.
Entering only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is:
- Post a link to this competition – either on your website, or via Twitter
- Leave a comment, letting me know where you posted the link!
The competition will run for one week, and we’ll announce the winners on the Friday, 14th May. Good luck, and enjoy your weekend!
2015 Top 5 Business Apps
- 5 noteworthy trends happening in mobile apps http://t.co/RtbvZw4OYU
3 days ago
- RT @SoftwareAdvice: Turn that frown upside down: how to handle negative user reviews http://t.co/PFOA6Fa6vM http://t.co/ItevkmPzbv
5 days ago
- Minimize Distractions in OS X with HazeOver http://t.co/6Yn6AU91lS
1 week ago
- MarkDrop: The Simplest Way to Share Text http://t.co/EETRuHDzo4
1 week ago