This post is part of a series that revisits some of our readers’ favorite articles from the past that still contain awesome and relevant information that you might find useful. This post was originally published on March 16th, 2011.
We all love our phones, and often try to express ourselves through them. While it’s fairly easy to do so via individual backgrounds, creating ringtones isn’t quite that simple. Of course, there’s GarageBand which can be used for this purpose, but isn’t there an easier way?
Indeed there is. Today we will introduce 4 different apps available on the Mac App Store which enable you to quickly and easily create ringtones for your iPhone. Meet Ringtones, Ringer, i Am Ringer and iRingtones!
Thank you to everyone who entered our competition to win the whole suite of apps created by The Little App Factory.
This was a particularly big competition, and we received some fantastic comments packed with suggestions for the AppStorm websites. I’ll be reviewing these over the next few days to pick out a few new ideas for reviews, articles, and changes to the network.
Without further ado, here are the three lucky winners who are walking away with the full suite of apps created by The Little App Factory:
Congratulations, and we’ll be sending through your license codes shortly! Once again, thank you to everyone who entered, and thank you to the developer for generously donating the licenses.
We’re kicking off a bumper competition today, to win every single one of the applications created by The Little App Factory. We have three packages to give away, each worth over $60.
Here’s what you stand to win:
- iRip – Easily transfer your songs and media from an iPod/iPhone back to your computer.
- Ripit – The fastest and simplest solution for archiving your DVD movies to your Mac.
- Evom – This is a free app but certainly worth mentioning, letting you convert and transfer your favourite movies onto your iPod, iPhone or Apple TV.
- Rivet – Stream your music, movies, and photos to your Xbox and Playstation 3.
- Ringtones – Last but not least, Ringtones creates high-quality ringtones for your iPhone straight from your own music.
Read on for more information about how to enter!