We’d like to take a moment to say a big thank you to this week’s sponsor, Postbox.
Postbox is one of the most powerful alternatives to Mail.app that you’ll find anywhere and is a simply incredible email client. In addition to your favorite standard Postbox features like tabs and beautiful reply formatting, Postbox 2.5 sports several brand new features that make it even more irresistible.
The Postbox interface is now simpler and more intuitive, plus there’s a fresh new theme for the Mac by Benjamin De Cock, and a new icon set by Kenichi Yoshida.
On the Mac, Postbox 2.5 is now running in 64-bit mode, so it can take advantage of all the computing power your Mac has to offer.
Postbox now supports a double-row Vertical Thread Pane View, which makes more efficient use of widescreen displays.
We’d like to take a moment to say a big thank you to this week’s sponsor, Screeny
Screeny is a beautiful, simple and effective utility for taking screenshots and recording screencasts. The controls are basic enough that you can pick the app up immediately and powerful enough that you can create just what you want with almost no effort.
Screeny was just updated with some awesome new features like auto-uploading via CloudApp, multiple frame rates for video and the ability to record system audio. You can see these features in action on the new intro video.
And of course, all of things that make Screeny so amazing are still around:
- Record video of your screen at any size.
- Optionally capture audio from your computer’s microphone when recording video.
- Snap an image of your screen at any size (even across multiple monitors).
- Videos saved down at highest possible quality, and can be exported for web, etc. using Quicktime.
- Set your recording canvas size by entering a specific pixel dimension or by choosing some handy pre-set dimensions or by clicking, dragging & expanding the recording canvas.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for all recording actions.
Screeny is available for purchase on Apple’s Mac App Store.